Are you looking for well-paid part-time work?
Do you have experience in food/drinks service?
Are you available evenings and/or weekends?
If so, we might have just the job for you?.
We provide front-of-house hospitality staff for events in the greater Leinster area, ranging from intimate private dinners to weddings and large corporate events.
We’re looking for friendly, experienced, hard-working catering staff to join our growing team. You will get a chance to work with great people, work in interesting venues, and earn some serious money (we pay some of the best rates in the industry!).
As well as increasing our regular team, we are building a crew for a large event in Kildare in April (22nd to 28th) – if you are free during that week, please let us know!
Drop us a line with your CV, and we’ll be in touch to discuss the job in more detail.
Here’s some more details about what we expect from our team members…
- Provide exceptional hospitality to guests as directed by manager or supervisor on duty
- Greet guests and serve food and beverages in a timely fashion
- Provide information to guests including menu deREMOVEions, allergen information, order of service, etc.
- Be prepared to begin work at scheduled times
- Assist with setup and clear-down of service areas, as directed
- Maintain uniform and personal grooming in compliance with appearance standards
- Assist with the warm and efficient greeting and service of guests
- Other duties as assigned by the manager or supervisor on duty
Job Specifications / Qualifications:
- At least one (1) year previous catering experience in a high-volume dining establishment or banquet catering company required
- Energetic and enthusiastic personality essential
- Must demonstrate attention to detail
- Must be able to effectively understand and convey written and verbal information to guests and co-workers, so an excellent knowledge of English is essential
- Must possess a service orientation actively looking for ways to help others
- Must be authorised to work in Ireland (a non-EEA National, unless they are exempted, must hold a valid Employment Permit)